Application of spray foam insulation to your attic is a very cost-effective solution for insulating your home. Insulation can be applied in the following two ways; sprayed onto the attic floor or sprayed on the underside of the roof. A qualified spray foam applicator can help you decide which choice is better for your home.
Benefits of Attic Insulation
- reduces heating/cooling costs
- keeps your home warm and comfortable in winter by preventing heat loss
- keeps your home cool by preventing cool air from escaping in summer
- helps to prevent ice dams and moisture which can cause damage
- increases the value of your home
Manitoba Hydro Power Smart Home Insulation Program
Urecoat Spray Foam Insulation can be used for the Manitoba Hydro Power Smart Home Insulation Program. See Manitoba Hydro’s website for rebate information.
Thermal Systems & Coating Specialists
Specializing in Spray Foam Insulation, Spray Foam Roofing & Fireproofing
Toll-Free: 877 342 7320