At Urecoat Inc. we use WALLTITE spray foam insulation. WALLTITE is a polyurethane insulation/air barrier system intended for institutional, commercial, industrial and residential use. It provides a gap-free, airtight, monolithic envelope of low permeability that adheres tenaciously to virtually all surfaces, smooth or irregular. Walltite Brochure
Our highly trained, experienced and qualified contractors are trained, certified and approved by BASF Canada Inc. to install the BASF insulation/air barrier system. The following are several benefits to using spray foam insulation for residential and commercial insulation applications:
- Reduced energy consumption – Ensures lower energy consumption, thus lower energy costs.
- Comfort – High insulation value combined with an air barrier system continuity enables Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems to perform to specification, and keeps occupants more comfortable.
- Airtightness – Gap-free, airtight, monolithic envelope of low permeability that adheres tenaciously to virtually all surfaces, smooth or irregular.
- Durability – Added protection against premature building deterioration.
- Structural strength – Increased rack and shear resistance when sprayed onto gypsum board and vinyl siding and increased racking strength when sprayed on Oriented Strand Board (OSB).
- Quality assurance – Tests performed during every job ensure high quality installation, simplified design and supervision, efficient use of time and material and faster project completion.
- Versatility – Numerous applications in institutional, commercial, industrial and residential use.
- Indoor air quality – WALLTITE significantly improves the durability and climate control of a building.
- Eco-efficiency – According to eco-efficiency analysis, WALLTITE insulation/air barrier system has been proven to be more eco-efficient than conventional insulation/air barrier systems.