EPDM Membrane Roof (Rubber Roof)
EPDM Membrane Roof
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) is a durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used on low-slope buildings. Its two main ingredients, ethylene and propylene, are extracted from oil and natural gas. This type of roofing system has the longest average service life due to the exceptional durability.
- Rubber Roof – Lightweight, cost efficient, and long lasting
- High value, low life cycle cost – Due to the excellent performance of this system
- Resistant to Ponding & Hailing – Based on field and test data, EPDM roof membranes outperform other roof systems in terms of hail protection
- Resistant to UV Damage – EPDM membranes show no evidence of crazing or cracking over the years
- Low Maintenance Requirements: Rubber roofs require little if no care at all