Urecoat Job Postings
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join an established, growing company in the commercial construction industry, we encourage you to apply today!
We are looking for an experienced fireproofing applicator to join our team!
- Performing scopes of work outlined in project specifications and according to approved Canadian construction standards
- Maintaining a safe work environment for all crew members, the general public, and the surrounding environment
- Supervising a crew of 1-5 people
- Communicating with customers and general contractors for various projects
- Previous spray applied fireproofing and fire-stopping application experience is necessary for this position
- Level of education at the least must be a high school diploma
- Applicant must be able to read and understand construction drawings
- Familiar with construction sites and working at heights
- Great customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
**Applicant must be capable and dependable to work 10 hour days and overtime when necessary. Availability for out-of-town, overnight, extended duration is a requirement for this position. We are looking for career-minded people who are committed to teamwork and the overall growth of the company.
If you are interested in applying for a job, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your experience and qualifications. Career opportunities are available!