Urecoat Job Postings
Commercial Low-Slope Roofing Estimator & Sales Consultant
Urecoat is a Winnipeg based roofing, insulation, and fireproofing company serving the commercial, industrial, and residential market. We are currently looking for a full-time estimator & sales consultant for our growing construction company.
- Communicate and market directly to existing and new clients
- Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Perform material take-offs from construction specifications and drawings
- Access roofs for inspection and measurements
- Follow-up with submitted proposals to customers to win the business
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing seasons in construction
Requirements for the Job:
- Must have prior experience and successful track record with managing external sales opportunities and winning the business
- Knowledge and understanding of low slope (flat) roof systems, building envelope, and roof design will be considered an asset
- Successfully completed high school diploma with post-secondary education an asset
- Must be computer literate and proficient with internet research and emails. Prior experience with take-off software is an asset.
- A valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation to and from the office
- Compensation based on experience and qualifications – to be discussed
- Full benefits package
- Office based position with cell phone and company vehicle available to take on estimates
Spray Foam Applicator
Urecoat is currently looking for a full-time experienced spray foam applicator to join our team:
Excellent wages plus bonuses available depending on experience and performance
Benefits package available
- Promote safe work practices and procedures on job sites
- Apply spray foam products to indoor and outdoor applications
- Operate and maintain spray foam equipment
- Familiar with construction sites, working at heights and outdoor work
- Experience in spray foam installations
- Must be physically fit
**Applicant must be capable and dependable to work long construction hours. We are looking for career-minded people who are committed to teamwork and the overall growth of the company.
Immediate employment is available!
**If you would like to apply, please submit your resume including your experience and qualifications by email**